- Wed 28/2/18 – Midwife unable to reach the surgery – please call to rebook your appt
- We are doing our best to keep our surgeries open during this severe weather, however, please be aware that last minute changes may be necessary
- Please update your telephone details to allow us to contact you if circumstances change
- The practice has now joined the Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS). If you have regular prescriptions, please ask for a form at reception to nominate your preferred pharmacy. Thank you
We are doing our best to keep our surgeries open during this severe weather, however, please be aware that last minute changes may be necessary
The practice has now joined the Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS). If you have regular prescriptions, please ask for a form at reception to nominate your preferred pharmacy. Thank you
…is publicised and the required disclosure is shown below. However it should be noted that the prescribed method for calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time doctors spend working in the Practice and should not be used for any judgement about GP earnings, nor make any comparisons with other Practices.
The average pay for GPs working in the Warders Medical Centre in the last financial year was £88,118 before Tax and National Insurance. This is for 5 full time GPs and 7 part time GPs who worked in the Practice for more than six months.
….please use the following contact details:
Telephone 03000 411111
Out of Hours 03000 419191
or visit: http://www.kscb.org.uk/
Telephone: 0300 333 5433
Out of Hours: 08457 626777
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered.
This information along with your postcode and NHS number
but not your name, are sent to a secure system where
it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out
medical research to use information from different parts
of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice.
If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at
reception for a copy of the leaflet “How information
about you helps us to provide better care”.
More information can be found here
STATEMENT OF INTENT
Records, Information and Notification
Following a recent variation to our General Medical Services contract, Warders Medical Centre are obliged to provide the following services to their patients by 31st March 2015:
Summary Care Record (already in use)
When there is a change / update to the information included in a patients medical record, a summary of this information is uploaded automatically on a daily basis to the Summary Care Record using the approved systems provided. If you have written in and asked that your data is not included in the upload then your medical record will have been coded accordingly.
Electronic transfer of patient records (already in use)
When a new patients registers with Warders Medical Centre, the surgery will use the GP2GP electronic transfer system to request a copy of the patients notes. Likewise, if a patient leaves our practice we will use GP2GP to transfer information electronically to the patient’s new surgery. The information is transferred in a safe and effective manner, and includes any primary or secondary care information which is in the patient’s medical records.
Patient online services
Warders Medical Centre offers the following online services to its registered patients:
- The ability to book, view, amend, cancel and print GP appointments online (available now)
- The ability to order repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances online (available now)
- The ability to access and view online any summary information derived from the patient’s medical records and any other data which the surgery has agreed that the patient may access and enable the patient to electronically export or print that information (available by 31st March 2015)